OneMagnify is a one-of-a-kind combination of technology, creative, strategy, data, analytics, and a wide range of marketing services that cut across multiple subject areas to deliver a whole that is truly greater than the sum of its parts. Today’s sophisticated business and marketing environments require a fresh, vigilant and more connected approach to human communications – and we get it. We’re looking for diverse and passionate team members to come grow and own the change with us.
- Working with internal and external clients and Product Owner, gathers and documents project requirements in the form of User Stories.
What You’ll Do:
- Produce high quality functional requirements documentation in the form of Agile based user stories.
- Validate non-functional requirements, ensure use cases are fully documented and maintain traceability matrix.
- Coordinate efforts to review and seek requirement approval with internal and external clients.
- Assist with grooming of requirements backlog.
- Experience with communication and coordination of functional requirements with offshore development team.
- Identify/suggest improvements to requirement tools, templates and processes.
- Develop product and domain knowledge and expertise.
- Document testing scenarios and serve as subject matter expert supporting the validation that deliverables match requirements.
- Assist as necessary with user acceptance activities with client team.
- Conducts application walkthrough to the training and documentation team.
- Validate newly deployed code to ensure new functionality has been implemented.
- Support Program Management and/or other internal/external stakeholders with questions and issue resolution.
What You’ll Need:
- Quick learner and self-starter.
- 2-3 years of Business Analyst, Development, or Quality Assurance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or a technology related field or related work experience preferred.
- Automotive industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- SQL experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Jira project tracking software a plus.
- Experience working within a global Agile team and familiarity with SCRUM methodology.
- Experience in customer-facing, consultative roles in professional technology consulting firm.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid holidays, vacations, and more.
Whether it’s awareness, advocacy, engagement, or efficacy, we move brands forward with work that connects with audiences and delivers results. Through meaningful analytics, engaging communications and innovative technology solutions, we help clients tackle their most ambitious projects and overcome their biggest challenges.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We believe that Innovative ideas and solutions start with unique perspectives. That’s why we’re committed to providing every employee a workplace that’s free of discrimination and intolerance. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and actively search for like-minded people to join our team.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.