OneMagnify is a one-of-a-kind combination of technology, creative, strategy, data, analytics, and a wide range of marketing services that cut across multiple subject areas to deliver a whole that is truly greater than the sum of its parts. Today’s sophisticated business and marketing environments require a fresh, vigilant and more connected approach to human communications – and we get it. We’re looking for diverse and passionate team members to come grow and own the change with us.
The Digital team is looking for a Sr. Search Strategist who will combine client relationship experience and data analytics skills with strong attention to detail to create and manage impactful search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns and projects for our clients. This role provides an exciting growth opportunity into a collaborative and diverse Digital marketing team, where you will expand your knowledge of all aspects of sophisticated SEM and SEO strategies
- Motivated self-starter passionate about driving masterful digital practices across our organization
- Impeccable organization skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks across multiple clients and teams
- Demonstrate savvy in data extraction, manipulation, visualization, and analysis to drive insights and craft practical recommendations in support of client objectives
- Energetically curious and driven by the desire to learn about different industries and client strategies and delivering results that meet their needs
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to represent and influence discussions involving client digital marketing strategies
What You’ll Do:
- Manage pay-per-click (PPC) account management for Google Ads, Google Display, and YouTube.
- Perform campaign optimizations including, but not limited to bid management, updates to negative keyword lists, competitive analysis activity, and analyze campaign metrics.
- Develop strategic roadmaps, campaign recommendations, tactical plans, and solutions that innovate existing, or build new, impactful customer experiences and increase client value for SEM.
- Compile data and build client reports for campaigns on a monthly, quarterly basis from systems such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Google Ads. Deliver reports to clients.
- Design and communicate “what’s next” through decks, strategic briefs, and presentations.
- Provide guidance to the Search Specialist.
- Provide strategic on demand analysis such as client search visibility analyses, competitive search landscape analyses and market search landscapes.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 to 5 years in client facing search engine marketing, including hands-on data analysis and client strategy experience.
- Digital analytics experience is highly valuable.
- Experience with Google Ads and Analytics is required, experience with Adobe Analytics is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Psychology, English, Statistics, Marketing, or similar, from a four-year college or university, is required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid holidays, vacations, and more.
Whether it’s awareness, advocacy, engagement, or efficacy, we move brands forward with work that connects with audiences and delivers results. Through meaningful analytics, engaging communications and innovative technology solutions, we help clients tackle their most ambitious projects and overcome their biggest challenges.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We believe that Innovative ideas and solutions start with unique perspectives. That’s why we’re committed to providing every employee a workplace that’s free of discrimination and intolerance. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and actively search for like-minded people to join our team.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.